|Model Name: XR200R2 2002 Model
Engine Type: 195cc air-cooled single-cylinder
Bore x Stroke: 65.5mm x 57.8mm
Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
Carburettor(s): 24mm piston-valve
Ignition: Solid-state CD
Final Drive: #520 O-ring-sealed chain;
Wheel Base (mm): 1360mm
Seat Height (mm): 850mm
Ground Clearance (mm): 277mm
Fuel Capacity (litres): 9.1, 1.5 reserve
Front Tyre: 80/100-21
Rear Tyre: 100/100-17
Front Suspension: 36mm air-adjustable
leading-axle Kayaba fork; 208mm travel
Rear Suspension: Pro-Link Kayaba single
shock with spring preload adjustability; 211mm travel
Front Brakes: Drum
Rear Brakes: Drum
Dry Weight (kg): 105
Engine & Drivetrain
• 195cc Air cooled 4 stroke single.
• 24mm carburetor.
• Quiet, USDA-qualified muffler/spark arrester.
• Primary kickstarting with automatic decompression
system for easy starting in any gear.
• Lightweight aluminum crankcase.
• Maintenance-free solid-state CD ignition.
• Smooth-shifting, versatile six-speed transmission.
• Heavy-duty clutch offers smooth, progressive
• Lightweight semi-double-cradle high-tensile
• 36mm leading-axle Kayaba front fork offers
8.2 inches of suspension travel.
• Fork boots keep dirt and moisture away from
• Heavy-duty Kayaba rear shock.
• Pro-Link(r) rear suspension rides on needle
bearings for smooth action and durability.
• Box-section steel swingarm with snail-type
chain adjusters and drop-in axle holders for easy maintenance.
• Powerful, lightweight drum brakes.
• Strong, lightweight rims with straight-pull
• Heavy-duty O-ring-sealed chain for durability
and reduced maintenance.
• Motocross-style seat is low, comfortable
and allows maximum rider movement.
• 17-inch rear wheel contributes to a low
• Large, 2.4-gallon plastic fuel tank and
thrifty four-stroke engine for long range.
• Easily detachable number plate.
• Tubular steel engine guard.
• Folding shift lever and brake pedal tips.
• Reusable foam air filter for reduced maintenance
• Front and rear steel sprockets for durability.
• High-quality handlebar, comfortable grips
and dogleg levers with brush guards.
• Cleated, folding, self-cleaning footpegs
and brake pedal for secure footing.